Bellaire Kitchen Remodel
This Bellaire kitchen remodel included opening the kitchen and family room wall and removal of old pantry area to allow for new wine bar/buffet area. The range, sink, dishwasher, refrigerator were relocated to improve efficiency. The goal of this Bellaire kitchen remodel was to remove the old pantry area to allow for increased kitchen space. This would allow the kitchen to be more functional and easier to work in by creating an island work station, allowing easy flow from cooking, refrigeration, and prep areas. Opening up the kitchen to the family room to allows for more interaction when entertaining. We created a new cabinet pantry system, built in refrigerator location, and new wine/buffet area and installation of a new integrated vent hood system to accommodate new range.
- Wellborn Premier Series cabinets in two colors, integrated vent hood
- Wine bar/buffet area with glass display doors and shelves with down lighting
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops with under-mount sinks
- Installation of new 2 1/4″ red oak floors to match existing