The Braeswood Place outdoor living project’s goal was to create inviting spaces in which to enjoy the outdoors, and an outdoor kitchen. A detached covered patio was constructed with a stained concrete pathway to the home. The covered patio is cypress, natural split stone is on the grill face and columns. We removed the small porch with railing on the first floor off of the family room and built a screened sunroom. A second floor balcony was added off of a TV room upstairs. The resulting project is three new spaces to enjoy the outdoors throughout the year.
- Detached covered patio made of custom milled cypress which is durable and weather-resistant.
- Amenities include a full outdoor kitchen, masonry wood burning fireplace and porch swing.
- Sunroom addition has retractable insect mesh screens, pine beadboard ceiling with recessed lighting, and wood look tile on floor.
- Three panel sliding door installed between the family room and sunroom allows for maximum opening.
- Second floor balcony off of media room