The goal of this Midtown kitchen remodel was to design an open, light contemporary kitchen space keeping with the loft style of the residence. We created a new larger island with more counter and storage space with comfortable seeing for three which integrates well with the open living room/dining room floor plan. Cabinets include full overlay doors styles with clean, tight lines and epoxy base applied finish. Cabinets were custom built in shop, contemporary style, epoxy finish applied on site. Countertop and backsplash is Quartzite with double waterfall edge. Custom stained concrete floors. We installed new accent and under cabinet lighting.
- Custom contemporary cabinets built in shop include full overlay doors styles with clean, tight lines and epoxy base finish was applied on site
- New larger island has Quartzite Taj Mahal feather mitered counter surface with a double waterfall edge and seating for three
- Custom stained concrete floors
- Pendants and under cabinet lighting
- New stainless appliances, electric cooktop on island and deep sink with pot filler